Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Misc: Happy Anniversary!

Dear Mike-

Seven years ago today was our Big Fat Geek Wedding at Disney World, and it set the tone for our "Happy," "Dopey" and "Goofy" marriage. I love you for your humor, your kindness, your blue eyes, and your toy collection. I love that you can watch Superman II as often as I can read Murder on the Orient Express, and that a typical Saturday night consists of us doing those things in adjoining rooms and not feeling weird about it. I love that you want puppies more than you want children, and I'm sure we can work out the pug vs. golden retriever question, eventually. I love that you support everything I do, and I especially love that you support my learning hapkido with particular gusto because it reminds you of Emma Peel. I adore you; I bless the day we met; and I forgive you for the snoring, I guess.

1 comment:

Wiz Knitter said...

Hey, it's me! Not only have I not been commenting, I haven't been blogging much, so my neglect is not at all personal. This is a very sweet post and reminds me how much I love my World of Warcraft-playing, Superman-watching, non-kid-wanting husband, too.